A couple of weeks ago I got a wooden ornament from Archiver's, and today I finally had a go at decorating it.
Then I inked the ornament with Distress Ink--Fired Brick, using the tool and foam pad.
After that, I used my Tim Holtz Fabulous Flourish stamp with Brilliance--Gamma Green ink and covered the ornament with flourishes. This required multiple stampings; just one didn't cover the whole thing.
At this point I assembled the ornament. Then I used Stickles Xmas Red to add dots of sparkle within the ornament, and Stickles Cinnamon along the edges. I thought about using Distress Stickles but decided I wanted more sparkle.
The only other thing I might do is to go over some of the flourish with a sparkly green gel pen . . . I'll have to see what it looks like once the Stickles are dry.
It was fun!